drank Toffee by Le Palais des Thes

love. this. tea. Thank you kittylovestea for this one! I have to do a side by side with the caramel toffee tea from damman that shmiracles sent me but i think this one comes out on top. Really loved the creamy caramely/toffee taste this morning a whoooollle bunch! mmmmm so glad i have a little more of it than your average small swap ;)

jessiwrites

Mmm, that sounds so good!

It’s delicious!

Angrboda

This one is lovely. I thought it was a little like drinking fudge. :)

Hallieod

Hmm, can’t remember seeing this one in the shop in town – must have a look! It sounds lovely.

Comments

jessiwrites

Mmm, that sounds so good!

It’s delicious!

Angrboda

This one is lovely. I thought it was a little like drinking fudge. :)

Hallieod