drank Strawberry Black Tea by Ahmad Tea

SIPDOWN! (305) another one from kittylovestea that i was excited to try! Bagged tea be damned, this is a REALLY nice strawberry tea. I think this would make a darn good latte as well! I may have to do some digging to see if i can find a box of this is any of my stores around here just to have these to tuck away at work since bagged seems to be the way to go. I for sure lost track of steeping this one and it didn’t become bitter/astringent.

Thank you kitty!

Fiddling

Try checking out an international grocery store that sells middle eastern goods. Ahmad is a very popular brand in Persian households, and larger stores should carry a pretty big variety of their tea. I recommend their cardamom tea if you can’t find the strawberry.

Thanks fiddling, appreciate the tip :)

Comments

Fiddling

Thanks fiddling, appreciate the tip :)

Toronto, ON