drank Tamarind Pop by Butiki Teas

Sipdown! Thanks to tattooed_tea I’ve had this before as a sample from stacy but i was happy to revisit this again since it’s been a long time and i’ve had a chance to better understand my tastes. I’ve never have tamarind before but this is a really interesting tea. it’s woodsy and spicy and really flavourful.

Hallieod

I have this one on the way and am very excited to try it!

OMGsrsly

I am so excited for this one! I love tamarind. :)

oh nice! i’m sure you guys will enjoy it. It’s even more delicious with a bit of sweetener added to it, just not my all time favourite from stacy if that makes sense. But i’ll happily drink it whenever i have some!

Comments

Hallieod

I have this one on the way and am very excited to try it!

OMGsrsly

I am so excited for this one! I love tamarind. :)

Toronto, ON