sipdown! heh thanks to fiddling for this one. I wanted to try this one in the event that i loved it and needed to pick up a tin of it since it is available locally at chapters. I love the choco-nut ambessa, but as this one is green, i wasn’t to sure how i’d feel about it. Also, i’ve never had a lingonberry before so yay for new things!

As it turns out, this is a little too “green” for me. It might be interesting as a cold brew but hot, it’s very much a green grassy tea with a hint of a fruity taste that i can’t place, which i assume is the lingonberry. Not a bad tea but nothing i’d kill to have in my cupboard. Thanks again fiddling! appreciate the share!

Toronto, ON