drank Caramel-Toffee by Dammann Freres

Backlog and sipdown from last night. I wanted to compare this one against the toffee from palais de the’s toffee. Sadly i don’t recall much in terms of comparing the two since it was a super late night. I have a vague recollection that the damman freres version was slightly smoother and more about the black base, while the palais version was more about the flavour, with the base taking a bit more of a background. Either way both are delicious so it would likely come down more to which i could get my hands on here in canada more easily :)

Ysaurella

you can buy on the american website from Palais des thés but it seems the shipping rates are just silly for Canada:http://us.palaisdesthes.com/en_us/shipping-rates

thanks madam! i have a friend in the us that walks tea across the border for me every weekend so i might go that route if it’s any cheaper. :)

Comments

Ysaurella

Toronto, ON