drank Coconut Mango Colada by Tea Forte

backlog! sample sipdown. I had this last night as well near the end of it..just before i got to take my nap between 3:30 and 5 lol I’m super glad that lala sent this my way as it’s not something i would have picked up because of the coconut even though the mango would have tempted me. Verdict after this second bag? Delicious! For sure something i could keep around at work for a bagged tea in a pinch :) thanks lala!

Courtney

So good!

Lala

I agree. I normally would not have picked this one up for myself but the tea smelled so good through the box. Glad I picked it up and got to share it!

Comments

Courtney

So good!