Had a cup of this with dinner. Still a delicious cake like tea that is nice when I want a super sweet indulgent cup of sweetness. Again, nothing I’d ever want to drink every day but every so often its a nice tea to curb my sweet cravings and keep me on track in my eating well and staying away from sweets. ;)

TastyBrew

I made some of this this weekend and forgot about it so it was super strong and cold. I poured it over some ice and strangely enough I really enjoyed it as an iced tea. Great soda substitute. I wouldn’t have expected the cakey-ness to translate to cold well, but it really did!

Fjellrev

I would have never considered trying this iced! Wonder how a cold brew would turn out.

Oh neat. Ill have to check it out cold brewed :)

Comments

TastyBrew

Fjellrev

Oh neat. Ill have to check it out cold brewed :)

Toronto, ON