drank Orange & Cream by Della Terra Teas

Made a mug of this in the morning since i was feeling particularly strange. I didn’t want any of my teas for whatever reason and my throat wasn’t feeling too hot. I’m not sick, but i am exausted. This was one of the few teas that said HEY! DRINK ME! so i had this one. Still enjoying this one – love the orange/cream taste. I wish it were a black tea, though part of the whole reason i picked some of this up was to have more late evening options for those days that caffeine actually affects me. And since i have friends that have issues with caffeine who were looking to branch out. Overall, still a nice enough tea though i suspect by the time i finish my bag, i’ll be done with it, as is the case with a lot of flavoured teas.

Toronto, ON