drank Kiwi's Big Adventure by DAVIDsTEA

SIPDOWN! Thanks to courtney for sending this my way in our last swap :) I think my favourite thing about some of my swaps is getting to try david’s teas which i just don’t buy for myself 98% of the time. This one intrigued me simply because i haven’t tried many (any?) kiwi flavoured teas. Not sure that i get the full on “kiwi” flavour in this one, and the green base is not entirely really sort of there but this is a nice enough tea. Nothing i’m dying to keep in my cupboard but i’d drink it again from time to time. :) thanks courtney!

Courtney

I just finished this off as well. I’m not amazed by it, I don’t really taste the kiwi everyone else seems too hah.

with you there…it’s like it could almost be kiwi if i closed my eyes and really thought about it

Comments

Courtney

Toronto, ON