drank Wild Orange Blossom by Teavana

thank you fiddling for this sample! this one reminds me a lot of tazo’s wild sweet orange (or whatever it’s called), though a little nicer. There is a tartness in this one from the hibiscus that some might find offensive. It’s got that “i am hibiscus” taste but i don’t think it ruins anything in this blend. I need to give it a try cold brewed as i think my other half might enjoy this one with a little sweetner for our bike rides. Overall this is a decent herbal blend that will do nicely in summer.

Ze_Teamaker

It taste better when you don’t brew it with really hot water. I brew mine around 180F. Keeps the hibi down.

Yeah I don’t mind this one…I have less issues with hibby than a lot of folks heh

Fiddling

This is one of Teavana’s better herbals, IMO. :)

Comments

Ze_Teamaker

Fiddling

This is one of Teavana’s better herbals, IMO. :)

Toronto, ON