Sipdown! And thank you to Terri for this one. My other half wanted coffee this morning but we’re out so I made a pot of this in case he wanted some. It’s not a bad tea…sort of an average everyday kinda tea. There are other bagged teas I’d have before this one though, so I’m not sure if that’s saying much. Still though, another one to cross off my list! Woot!

Terri HarpLady

This was handy when I went to the family reunion & ran out of black tea, LOL. I had to use 2 bags at a time to get a really decent cup though. :)

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Toronto, ON