drank Strawberry Cream by The Tea Grotto

oh man! Thank you Kallieboo! Holy crap this is a tasty green tea. I’ve sort of gotten used to all strawberry greens tasting the same and this one is for sure not like all others. I ended up drinking this one down super fast and found myself surprised when i hit the end of the cup without realising it! I’ll have to do a cold brew with the other bit of my sample, but this just might have to go on my list of teas to pick up later. it’s a creamy strawberry yummy tea! And the rice is an interesting take :)

Kittenna

Hmm, I may need to mark this one down too. I have also given up on strawberry greens for the most part, but I always feel like it should be a delicious flavour combo…

I Put the rest of it in to your bag of tea goodies lol

Comments

Kittenna

I Put the rest of it in to your bag of tea goodies lol