Mmmmm another tea in the travel much yesterday. Mostly because this was a sipdown but I was fairly sure that my parents had managed to find more of this while in Paris. I was right – though the way my dad tells it, they had to go to 5 different shops and make the shop keepers dig through the back cupboards for it. But they succeeded. They picked up this one and wedding imperial for me, as well as a dragon well tea from another famous? Shop in Paris that specializes in Chinese tea. All I know currently is that it comes in the most interesting boxes and that I’d rather sneak my dads puerh and box lol but I 100% wil enjoy what they brought back. Dad also picked up mf’s most expensive? Or almost most expensive silver needle, which I haven’t yet tried :)

cteresa

Careful with Wedding Imperial – it is IMO a pretty fussy tea to brew up right (though weirdly, I got served it in a spa and they had nailed it perfectly there, much better than most of my attempts). Try water at 85 for 3 minutes, or at 90 for 2 first time.

And it sounds like great souvenirs from paris – that silver needle I am jealous of, do review!

Ysaurella

bravo :) now you need to come in person to visit Paris !

oh how i would love that! my other half has never been to paris and it’s been far too long since my last visit.

Comments

cteresa

Ysaurella

bravo :) now you need to come in person to visit Paris !

Toronto, ON