drank Good Morning Sunshine by Butiki Teas

Having a cup of this today to start my morning with the parents. My parents are coffee drinkers in the morning so I’m on my own for tea. We’re off to watch Star Trek today before my other half and I will get back in the car to drive back to Toronto. It’s been really nice seeing my parents for this brief time :) especially since we’re not likely to see them again until Christmas.

TheTeaFairy

Oh, must be hard not seeing your parents for so long! So glad you were able to spend good and fun time with them :-)

thank you madam! we had a wonderful time :)

Comments

TheTeaFairy

thank you madam! we had a wonderful time :)

Toronto, ON