drank Orange & Cream by Della Terra Teas

long story short since this is a backlog….had this last night driving home from ottawa while watching the lightning storm happen around us in the car. Dark skies with lightning and no rain..it was really cool to watch the flashes of light and streaks across the evening sky :)

Kittenna

DId you ever get around to trying this as a cold-brew?! YUM.

nope but maybe i’ll do that tonight haha

Kittenna

Doooo ittt. I noticed in one of your posts you said you liked it best when steeped 8+ minutes. Since that obviously happens with cold brews, I’m thinking you’ll like it. I now need to dig out my samples of Lemon Chiffon (easily located) and Lemon/Lime Cream Tart (I have no idea where this one is) and see which is my favourite! I suspect I’ll end up choosing Lime Chiffon & Orange & Cream… unless lemon is really unique and amazing as a cold brew…. ramble ramble ramble.

just tossed lime and orange&cream into the fridge for a cold brew comparison tomorrow. I could do lemon as well but meh haha

Comments

Kittenna

DId you ever get around to trying this as a cold-brew?! YUM.

nope but maybe i’ll do that tonight haha