drank Earl Grey De La Creme by Red Leaf Tea

sipdown! the last of this is going to a friend who really wants some more early grey tea. But for the record…this is NOT a sign that i am coming over to the dark side with earl greys…but i do like this tea. The bergamot is really soft in this one and there is that lemoney cream taste that it’s got going on. That you Hallieod for sharing this one with me.
(also, sipdowns + parents tea + steapshoppe order i was allowed to place from may showing up = back up to 278. eek!)

Hallieod

Hah – good thing I wasn’t trying to bring you over to the dark side in sending this. :P Glad you liked it though!

Comments

Hallieod

Toronto, ON