drank Graveyard Mist by 52teas

SIPDOWN!(274) I’m still trying to make sure i get at least one sipdown a day to help get my cupboard to a manageable state so that i can do more swaps and try more of ALL THE TEA! I quiet enjoyed this one from me swap with kallieboo, though it’s not something i need to have in my cupboard or love like some others do :) still though, the base is smooth and complements the minty marshmallow goodness well.

Cavocorax

One sip-down a day…. That’s the minimum. One sip-down a day…. NOT the maximum. Woo!

Ugh – maybe I’ve had too much tea this morning? Just catching up on two days worth of tea reviews! :P

yep..the minimum…the more the better.

Comments

Cavocorax

yep..the minimum…the more the better.

Toronto, ON