soooo this is an oolong alright. a milk oolong at that but it’s nothing amazing, wonderful or otherwise OMG over the top imo. I’ve had better milk oolongs and worse. At the end of the day i think i prefer Sloane’s oolong and there’s at least one other that i’ve tried as well. Not sure what else to say about it besides milk oolong? check. :)

Tealizzy

Do you mean their oolong creme? Why do you prefer it?

it has a creamier, less typical milky oolong taste to it. it also has a nicer vegetal taste to it as you resteep it…but then, i’m not the best judge of green oolongs :) given that i dislike most of them

Cavocorax

Interesting! I remember going crazy for this one, but it was my first milk oolong so that might have been an unbalanced review. I’ll have to try some others before I grab more. (DTT’s WAS pretty pricy, so I wasn’t about to stock up yet anyway!)

i’ll send you the sloane version provided i remember :)

Awesome! Thanks! :)

Comments

Tealizzy

Do you mean their oolong creme? Why do you prefer it?

Cavocorax

i’ll send you the sloane version provided i remember :)

Awesome! Thanks! :)