drank Peaches and Cream by Sloane Tea Company

Sort of a mini sipdown since I used up the last of my sample from lala sadly also likely the last cup of tea for the evening since the power just went out lol. Really glad that I had the chance to try this one and of course pick more up a the sloane sale the other week. I should be just about done with it by the time I run out :) still need to try this cold brewed but I’m still loving the creamy peachiness of this!

Cavocorax

Oh noes! I had the same reaction when our power was out – I was wondering if I needed to fire up the bbq to boil water for my kettle. :P

Cavocorax

(I guess that could go on the “you know you’re addicted” list…

hahahaha

Comments

Cavocorax

Cavocorax

(I guess that could go on the “you know you’re addicted” list…

hahahaha