drank Black and White Tea by sTEAp Shoppe

So i’m not sure if i’ll get to a sipdown today but i figure the next two tasting notes ought to count as sipdowns because they aren’t being added to my cupboard lol. This is another that Cavocorax let me steal a bit of before sending it off to her.
So this smells delicious…chocolatey and malty? Not sure what the undertone smell is but it’s very familiar. Sipping it, it’s a taste i’ve had before but just can’t place. I’m not sure if it’s “milkshake” that i’m tasting but the entire cup is a familiar cup or something. I just wish i could place the taste. It’s pretty much driving me crazy right now. I may have to order a bit more of this another time just to drink it until i figure out what the taste is. Overall though? this is a pretty decent chocolatey, creamy tea. Thanks Cavo! :)

Cavocorax

Ooooh, sounds fancy! You can steal another cup #forscience if you want!

Kittenna

Sounds delicious! This is now on my “purchase-in-the-future” list.

Betcha cavocorax would let me give you a tsp to try tomorrow :)

Absolutely!

Comments

Cavocorax

Ooooh, sounds fancy! You can steal another cup #forscience if you want!

Kittenna

Sounds delicious! This is now on my “purchase-in-the-future” list.

Betcha cavocorax would let me give you a tsp to try tomorrow :)

Absolutely!