Awe…I feel a bit bad that this is the first tasting note on this one. Especially because i don’t like it. This is another sneak taste from Cavocorax

The blend starts out lovely, but then quickly turns to a whole lot of too much clove. If the clove isn’t in the sip then there’s an abundance of hibiscus/sour taste. I think that this tea has potential if the hibiscus were cut back and the clove taste was WAAAAAAY less. I know i tried to get a teaspoon of tea that had a little of everything but this is just too much clove and hibiscus.

Every now and then, there was the promise of a wonderful taste of a well blended black tea but then one of those two flavours would ruin it. Ah well! Another tea off the list of all the teas to try :)

Cavocorax

Eeep! I hope I didn’t order too much of this one. Why did I order hibiscus tea? :O I can always understeep it I suppose.

Kittenna

Well… clove is explicitly mentioned in the title…. :P

lol yes…but i didn’t order it :P I just wanted to try it. Also just ‘cause it’s in the name doesn’t mean it has to poop on the other flavours so NYAH! lol

Comments

Cavocorax

Kittenna