mmmm thanks lala I’m not yet sure how i feel about this tea. I’m not overly a fan of white teas most of the time but this tea has enough flavour going on that i think i can get behind this.

There’s a citrusy smell to the dry tea that is quite enticing. Brewed, this isn’t overly tangerine like but it’s not bad either. There’s a sweet and spicy taste going on here that is unique from a lot of teas that i’ve had. I’m not sure what about this tea is supposed to make it “parfait” like, but i’m fine with that lol. I quite like this, though i also really want to try it cold brewed to see what happens. thank you lala

Toronto, ON