drank Peach Black Tea by PureAromaTea

This might be one of my favourite peach teas yet. Mostly because its paired with a black base, and much like purearomas description says, it blends with the base rather than becoming one of those overpowering “peach” teas that tastes a lot like peach juice. Not that I personally mind peach juice but sometimes I want tea….not juice. :) this is almost too sweet for me without any additives so I imagine this would make a really nice cold brew. It’s something ill have to try one of these days. Overall I really like how subtle this is, without losing itself. It’s also nice to have a peach black instead of a peach green. Purearoma, you do great things with tea!

Cavocorax

I’ll definitely check them out. In a few months.

sooner than that :) I’ll add some to your package!

Cavocorax

Haha. You’re spoiling me! (Thanks)

PureAromaTea

Thanks! :)

Comments

Cavocorax

I’ll definitely check them out. In a few months.

sooner than that :) I’ll add some to your package!

Cavocorax

Haha. You’re spoiling me! (Thanks)

PureAromaTea