Thank you kittylovestea for this sample! Another one i opted for cold brewing first. There is something in this tea that smells and reminds me of the lemonade tea that i received to try from lala. It’s not the same tea at all but i think there is some cross over in the ingredients.

Anyway, this brews up as a rich pink/red brew – as most do with the presence of hibiscus. The liquor however is not dominated by the hibiscus. Instead it’s a lemoney blend with just a bit of tang from the hibby. I think i prefer the one from lala as a lemon cold brew but this isn’t half bad. I’m looking forward to trying this hot to see how that translates :)

Toronto, ON