drank Apple & Mango by PureAromaTea

Another decent afternoon type tea from purearoma. I find this much more mango than i do apple but again, this is a smooth tea with a pleasant taste that doesn’t overwhelm anything. I don’t love the taste of this one, but i think that’s personal preference more than it’s that the taste is wrong. There is a floral note in here that detracts from the taste. I think i likely need to order some straight teas from purearoma since i’m finding that the base to their flavoured teas sits well with me. I’d be interested in finding out how they stand on their own.

Toronto, ON