drank Caramel Cocoa Loco by Kally Tea

SIPDOWN! (276 though that will change again tomorrow) I figured i should finish this up and get the rest in a bag for Tastybrew who wanted some. There was just enough to make a small cup after packaging up a few cups worth for her so i said what the heck! Still a lot of teas to get through in the next little while so it’s nice to be able to cross a few off my list. Maybe i’ll have time to re-organise my overflowing cupboards tomorrow after gym and costco :)

Still really like this one, it’s tastier than your average green caramel, which i think is because of all the stuff going on. Happy i got the chance to try this one from Kally tea.

Terri HarpLady

yeah, this was a tasty one! Thanks again for sharing :)

Comments

Terri HarpLady

yeah, this was a tasty one! Thanks again for sharing :)

Toronto, ON