…and another 52 teas i needed to get around to actually trying since it’s been in my cupboard for a bit. I loved black currant bai mu dan from frank at one point and then got tired of the taste. This one is close in flavour profile to that one but has a bit lighter taste to it and is more “juicy” or fruitier. I think i prefer this one, though i don’t have to have either in my cupboard permanently. I think that i’ll likely try cold brewing this as it seems to me this would be a tasty cold brew. :)

Toronto, ON