SIPDOWN! turns out this was on my shopping list of teas to try which i noticed this afternoon so thank you terri for knocking one off that list even though i didn’t realise it the first time i had it :) Still a really enjoyable cup of tea. It’s unassuming but delicious and found a way to have me drink it up right quickly when i had it.

TheTeaFairy

This is also on my list…in fact, it’s in my shopping cart, just can’t get myself to click the order now button. Maybe it has to do with the fact that I have 2 other tea orders on their way?? Maybe??

haha don’t do it! you can wait! there will be another sale!

Terri HarpLady

TeaFairy, I still have a little left…Would you like me to send you a sample?
Sil, I’m glad you enjoyed it :)

TheTeaFairy

Ahhhh! Too late girls!! I DID IT, I CLICKED, I DID!!!! I am doomed … but thank you so much Terri, people here are just the best :-) And thank you Sil for trying to reason with me… I’m just hopepless, sigh…

Comments

TheTeaFairy

haha don’t do it! you can wait! there will be another sale!

Terri HarpLady

TeaFairy, I still have a little left…Would you like me to send you a sample?
Sil, I’m glad you enjoyed it :)

Toronto, ON