sample of this one from stacy! I think i might prefer this one to the moonlight glenburn but i’m not entirely sure. Sadly i forgot to a) brew this side by side to compare and b) drink this while it was hot. Thus sort of ruining the sample. As a hot brewed, cooled tea this is refreshing with a hint of astringency and some faintly floral notes. Other than that, I can’t say much since work ended up really distracting me tonight. Soooo i’m going to call it quits and not ruin any other samples that i have.

Final count for the day of organising and getting my orders/samples from people – 287 though that includes a number of single cup sample sizes i should hopefully be able to finish off quickly this week :) YAY for not being over 100 and getting organised. Also mini grats for not really placing any orders in May…apart from the sloane mega uber never happens 50% off sale i had to take advantage of.

Kittenna

Aren’t you glad I didn’t shower you with tea samples?

Nt like I won’t be getting more from you later lol

Cavocorax

Woah! I was waaaay off. But that sounds like a pretty decent number, especially with so many future sipdowns! I’m down to 115 which is nice while it lasts, but I have about 4 boxes of swaps/samples coming in, as well as my Verdant order. It’s a fun game thoguh!

Yep it’s good though…I’m happy to still be under 300…was a little worried

Comments

Kittenna

Aren’t you glad I didn’t shower you with tea samples?

Nt like I won’t be getting more from you later lol