drank Lord Petersham by The Devotea

Sipdown! Thank you kittenna for letting me try this one. My first impression this morning was that this tastes a lot like another tea that i’ve had. I suspect it might be one of the teas from red blossom? if i had to guess…maybe the keemun. This is bold, a little astringent, slightly smoky and over all pretty damn good. I’m happy to got to try it and may even think about purchasing more in the future when i have a manageable cupboard.

Nxtdoor

I love the name. I can’t stop saying it in my head and picturing some British afternoon tea gathering. “Would your Ladyship care for some Lord Petersham? Tea, of course, tea”

lol yeah :)

Terri HarpLady

Yes, & I’ll have a cup too!

Robert Godden

Glad you enjoyed it. It’s our most popular tea in North America.

Comments

Nxtdoor

lol yeah :)

Terri HarpLady

Yes, & I’ll have a cup too!

Robert Godden

Glad you enjoyed it. It’s our most popular tea in North America.

Toronto, ON