drank Strawberry Pie Honeybush by 52teas

mmmmm second last tea of the night since i should try to get to bed “early” tonight as i didn’t sleep well last night. I really do need to try making this as a latte eventually but tonight it’s just on it’s own. I’m nearly done the bag so i’m trying to remember to have this occasionally when i need a honeybush/rooibos fix though i’ve likely got more than 2-3 cups left of this. I prefer the walter bishop version now that i’ve had it, since this has a more of the cinnamon/pie flavour while walter bishop is all about the strawberry milkshake. :) Still though, so enjoy this one, though i need bit of a break from it after having 2 packages of it

Boiling 8 min or more