drank Peppermint Patty by Butiki Teas

mmmm ok note to self. strawberry + mint chocolate lol. So happy to have some of this back in my cupboard after getting to taste this foooorrreeeevveeer ago. I think if i ever pair down my chocolate mint blends in my cupboard this will be one of maybe 2 that stays – the other being some variation of a black chocolate mint vanilla.
Anyway, i’m happy to say that the “official” blend of this one rings true with my memory of the sample i had, though i think it’s changed slightly (did the sample have vanilla?). I am digging how smooth this blend is and how while it is VERY minty, the chocolate really rings through. Love it! not only that, it’s a herbal! woot woot!

(Final count for the day 282 after 2 teas showed up for my from china from my dear friend Ocean. She’s amazing!)

Courtney

Any chance you want to do a small swap for the rest of mine? I just ordered 1/2 oz. and it’s not for me.

Chelle

Which black chocolate mint vanilla? Sounds yummy.

Stephanie

I want to try this one Courtney if Sil isn’t interested :)

Chelle…uh undecided at the moment haha I’ve had more than a few :)
Curtney, let Stephanie have at….I have a large bag of the stuff so it’ll take me a while to get through it. :)

Comments

Courtney

Chelle

Which black chocolate mint vanilla? Sounds yummy.

Stephanie

I want to try this one Courtney if Sil isn’t interested :)

Chelle…uh undecided at the moment haha I’ve had more than a few :)

Toronto, ON