drank Vanilla by Fru P Kaffe & The

warning – incoming catch up on tasting notes from yesterday and today given that the power is finally back in my place….

thank you angrboda for sending this my way. This is a really delicious vanilla tea. I have to agree with her assessment on this being one of the better ones out there. After having tried a number myself, this is probably the closest to what i’d call true to vanilla (with a black base). I loved this one yesterday, especially when paired with the smokey black i was drinking :) thank you angrboda! I will be enjoying all of this!

Angrboda

It’s pretty good. I totally didn’t expect it when i first had it because.the aroma was so overwhelming.

Comments

Angrboda

Toronto, ON