mmmmm thank you cavocorax for sending this my way. Though it looks like YOU need a few tasting notes on this one :P This is actually a pretty decent green as far as they go. Cavo sent this to me along with some other teas from murchies so that i could get a sense as to whether they’re a company for me. I’ve sadly never shopped there even when i was in vancouver/BC and I’m mostly not pleased with their almost total lack of sales and shipping costs within canada. BUT if i can try a few, i can pick some up when i’m out in B.C next :) My memory of this one is kind of foggy but i did like it. more detailed notes the next time i’m drinking it and it’s not power outage day lol

Toronto, ON