Soooo funny story about this tea. I’ve gotten probably 4 of these as samples from verdant and each time I give them away because let’s get real here….jasmine? Green? Flowering? I think not. S when another showed up at my place via cavocorax I had to laugh. I took it as a sign that I should just try the darn thing. So I did. It’s MUCHless jasmine that I thought it would be and isn’t overly floral. I still don’t love it, but its not nearly as terrible as I thought it would be given my taste preferences. Soooo a win? Or at least not a loss…plus…sipdown! Haha

Terri HarpLady

I’ve steeped a couple of these, & keep trying to give away the rest, LOL. It’s not bad, but I’m not really into the blooming tea thing. The first couple of times I had a blooming tea, it was kind of a cool ohh, aahhh experience, and maybe kind of fun for a novelty for a guest, but NEXT!
I’m guessing these didn’t sell that well, because they were the free sample in every Verdant order I placed, over & over again.

Dinosara

I got one of these as a sample and then specifically requested not one of them as a sample in my next order. I enjoyed it fine, but like you Terri, I am not really into the whole flowering tea thing.

Fjellrev

This one surprised me. Jasmine borderline frightens me and you’re right, the jasmine was super calm.

Cavocorax

I sent it to you? Ha! I wonder where I got it from!

Cavocorax

I wonder if this is the fruitcake of tea. Sounds like Terri’s passed some of hers around too.

lol i think it is…at least where verdant is concerned.

Tealizzy

Lol! I still have mine. Haven’t steeped it yet cuz it’s so fussy!

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Dinosara

Fjellrev

Cavocorax

I sent it to you? Ha! I wonder where I got it from!

Cavocorax

lol i think it is…at least where verdant is concerned.

Tealizzy

Lol! I still have mine. Haven’t steeped it yet cuz it’s so fussy!

Toronto, ON