drank Chocolate Delight by Tealux

mmmmmm raritea rocks my world. She didn’t really like this one so she sent it my way because this is tasty! Not sure if i like it better than chocolate O, or the cocoa tea..but i am a fan of this one. Mousse au chocolate from MF is better in a dark chocolate kind of way but this is like it’s sweeter cousin…at least i think so, though i may be the only one lol. mmmm

Yes. You are the only one. :P

you haven’t tried mousse au chocolate yet! i thought :P

Kittenna

I have not! I just was trying to say that you’re the only one that thinks this one is really good, hahaha :D

whatever :P IB doesn’t think it’s as bad as you guys haha

Comments

Kittenna

Yes. You are the only one. :P