SIPDOWN! (269) Finally feel like i’m starting to get somewhere with my sipdowns though i do have a few teas coming from cavocorax and i might have just picked up a few teas for terriharplady and i to share. BUT! i think i can get under 250 by the end of the weekend so i think i’m doing ok. Not great, but ok and i’ve certainly managed to curb my spending impulses a bunch.

Really happy with this one from lala! It’s one of those unexpected happy teas :) Sad to see it go but at least i know i enjoy it and can get more eventually!

I think you & I are riding the steeply spiraling slippery slope, lol

lol at least we’re doing it together!

Terri HarpLady

That’s right, we’re on the Buddy System! :)

Cavocorax

Well at least my samples for both of you are relatively small. I just stuck with what you asked for!

bwahahahahahaha

Comments

Terri HarpLady

I think you & I are riding the steeply spiraling slippery slope, lol

lol at least we’re doing it together!

Terri HarpLady

That’s right, we’re on the Buddy System! :)

Cavocorax