drank 1991 Da Ye Aged Oolong by Butiki Teas

soooo even though i’ve found that there are some green oolongs that i really and some dark oolongs that i love…as an over all type of tea, they just aren’t my favourite. This one, while it’s certainly a delicious roasty, sweet, chestnut cup of yum…there’s something in there that makes me wish it was a black tea :) I’ve gone through a few steepings of this and while it’s certainly up there on my list of oolongs, i think it’s largely time to come to grips with the fact that i’ll never love them as much as my black teas. :)

Tealizzy

I would agree, as I must have a cup of black tea in the morning; however, oolongs have become my afternoon teas! :)

that’s good news! I still pretty much love my unflavoured blacks…then my flavoured blacks lol everything else is somewhere in the middle though i keep trying damn near everything haha

Comments

Tealizzy

Toronto, ON