drank New Moon Darjeeling by The Tea Spot

sipdown! Another one of terri’s teas! I think i’m beginning to discover that i’m not as much a fan of darjeelings as i used to be. There’s a flavour in a lot of darjeelings that tends to not agree with me. I’m not entirely sure what it is. This isn’t a bad tea but there are others i like better. Maybe i need to have a darjeeling journey to figure things out :)

Terri HarpLady

I’ve been drinking some Darjeeling here & there, & although I can appreciate a cup, I’d much rather drink an Assam or yunnan. Regardless, I seem to be compiling a small collection of darjs, & I’ve been thinking the same thing.

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Toronto, ON