drank Bolder Breakfast by The Tea Spot

oh man…i didn’t realise that this had chocolate notes in it when i opted to brew it up. This is another one from terri’s swap with me and i have to say it’s pretty delicious. I don’t taste much puerh to this but that’s not a bad thing. It just means that this falls into the flavoured category more than the straight black :) This is a win in my books!

Terri HarpLady

I think this tea was my first ‘intro’ to Shu, but I agree, there isn’t much in there. Even though this one is flavored, it’s nicely bold, so I keep it in my breakfast rotation.

i like chocolate for breakfast lol

Comments

Terri HarpLady

i like chocolate for breakfast lol