drank Orange Spice Cake by sTEAp Shoppe

ick. do not like. This is certainly got that bitter orange taste going on…with some spices. I wouldn’t call this cake though, nor would i call this delicious. I wonder if janet has changed her recipe around or i just managed to get more spice than tea in this cup. I’ve got more left in this sample so i’ll be trying it again but so far, colour me unimpressed.

Cavocorax

Yuck! Every time you review one of these sTEAp Shoppe teas poorly, I panic a little bit because I don’t remember what I ordered. :P I hope I didn’t get any (much?) of this one. :P I’ll see soon enough!

Haha I don’t mind…we got a lot of sample sizes and that’s half the fun of trying a new company in one go…get through a wack of their teas and figure out in one go that it’s either a company for you or not…

Comments

Cavocorax

Toronto, ON