drank Papaya Ginger by Tea Blendz

SIPDOWN! figured i should finally get around to finishing this one up. Overall not a bad little tea but i’ve since had a number of ginger teas that i vastly prefer. The ginger in this one is just a little muted for my tastes :)

Nxtdoor

At midnight, I demand to know the number and quantity of teas you ingested. Surely you’re not resteeping cause that would be like… 40 cups. Hahaha. Go to the bathroom much?

lol i resteep some of them :) tyically the unflavoured ones :) i drink a lot of tea on weekends…it’s great!

Comments

Nxtdoor

Toronto, ON