drank Mocha Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

This was a mini sipdown this morning because i managed to finally get through the matcha in this flavour that my friend gave to me. I still have my own in the cupboard but at least that one is still sealed :) I really like having this one in smoothie form with a small dash of coffee matcha to make it a little more robust in terms of coffee flavour. it’s delicious! :)

ashmanra

I don’t like coffee, but I actually liked this matcha!

It’s pretty tasty….sometimes I add a bit of vanilla matcha to it, others a bit of coffee :) I’m thinking hazelnut might work too

Comments

ashmanra

I don’t like coffee, but I actually liked this matcha!

Toronto, ON