drank Pineberry Honeybush by 52teas

Another one from Cavocorax tonight since it’s time for a bit of “downtime” before bed. Watching the last half of an episode of black mirror. It’s a bbc series that has random shows that look at technology and how it’s changed our world or could change our world. It’s fiction and so far i’ve found each of the episodes relatively interesting in their own ways.

Funnily enough, shortly after this tea came out, i actually SAW a real pineberry in the grocery store and almost bought it just for kicks haha. I’m not sure how i feel about this one. It’s not BAD..but it doesn’t really taste like anything that i can accurately describe. It’s just kinda sweet, hanging out.

Note: It does take on more “taste” as it cools a bit so there is that :)
(252)