drank Walter Bishop Honeybush by 52teas

mini sipdown! (back to 250) I finished off the last of my first bag of this so that’s progress. I still have an entire unopened bag of this from a swap with JackieT because she didn’t want it. Me on the other hand? I love this for whatever reason. It’s strawberry cream and delicious!

….and if anyone has any they want to get rid of, just hollar! :)

canadianadia

I agree that stuff is good! I have a brand new pouch that I’m delaying opening until I finish some of my other teas. I know as soon as I open it, I’ll want to drink it every night.

LiberTEAS

sigh I miss Walter Bishop. :( I miss Fringe.

Comments

canadianadia

LiberTEAS

sigh I miss Walter Bishop. :( I miss Fringe.

Toronto, ON