Another one from terri! (sipdown) I feel like i’m in the home stretch with those, though i have apparently really neglected the awesome swaps i received from fiddling and shmiracles heh opened up my swap box to pull new ones out and there were a bunch.

This is a nice middle of the road sort of roasty oolong. there’s a woody feel to this one and it leaves me mouth a little dry but over all it’s pretty tasty. I do like that it’s not overly charcoal feeling and the aroma of the leaves is pretty pleasant.