drank Ruby Pie by Butiki Teas

mmmmmm i realised the other night that i’ve been remiss about drinking up my custom blend! I’ve done a great job sharing it with everyone but haven’t had a cup of it in a while. So tonight, i did. Read a little of my book and drank a lovely cup of this before i need to head out to get my hair cut. It’s been about 8 months since my last hair cut and it’s starting to show! haha I always feel better after a hair cut so it’ll be nice to finally get rid of all the split ends. A bit late for a hair cut – it means i’ll be home fairly late, but it also means a head massage and some relaxing time on my own this evening. oh and tea…mustn’t forget to bring the tea with me! :)

Toronto, ON