mmmm had this waaaay earlier today since today is another gloomy day and i wanted some comforting teas. Still trying to manage my sipdowns and get through some of my larger packages of tea but i needed comfy teas today. This is still a pretty tasty tea, though not as wonderful as 49. But i’ll never turn this one down.

looseTman

Do you have any #18 sachet preparation recommendations?
Per SST’s website, 212*F / 5-min. / oz.? – Thanks!

Mine is loose, but I typically brew this as I do most of my blacks 2-3mins at water that’s slightly less than boiling. I don’t think I had brewing instructions when I got this one so I’ve never done the full 5 mins :)

Thank you.

Comments

looseTman

Do you have any #18 sachet preparation recommendations?
Per SST’s website, 212*F / 5-min. / oz.? – Thanks!

Thank you.