drank Orange Brulee by Della Terra Teas

SIPDOWN! and i’m behind on those now i’m sad to say. I’m back up to 235 after a couple of 52 teas showed up today via my tea mule. An order from the end of May so i can’t much complain but i was making such good progress! Actually i’m mostly just bummed because most of my sipdowns will take a few days to get through. So no quick sipdowns here, though it also means i get to have fun trying some of my samples that have been hanging around waiting on me.

This one? Smells better than it tastes, but is better than the initial taste of this blend that i had. So either they changed things up or my tastes have changed. I don’t get a lot of caramel – it’s mostly an orange oolong..but i like orange so yay for that! thanks again tattoed_tea!

Toronto, ON