drank Dark Chocolate Tea by sTEAp Shoppe

pretty sure that this tea falls into the no thanks category. I think it might actually be the espresso in it that is doing me in. While i like coffee and espresso, it turns this tea into more of a coffee type blend that it does a dark chocolate. It’s not a terrible tea but it’s not somethings that wows me at all. Also, something in the aroma of this one is turning me off a little. might have to toss my unopened sample into the swap box! Hopefully someone else will love it more than me :)

Cavocorax

NO sir. I don’t like it. I don’t like it all.

I like coffee, and I definitely prefer tea, but I don’t like my tea and coffee flavours to mix.

Comments

Cavocorax

NO sir. I don’t like it. I don’t like it all.

Toronto, ON